Pre surgical recommendations:
- Ingest only liquid diet without waste a day before surgery, do not consume milk or soft drinks.
- Do not eat anything by mouth if your surgery is on the hours of the morning, you must come in complete fast, at least 8 hours.
- If the surgery is in the afternoon, eat only juice in water, instead of milk, not citrus before 8:00 am. After this time no orally.
- Not taking medications type NSAIDS (ibuprofen, naproxen, diclofenac, sevedol, advil, dipyrone, aspirin, etc.) at least 10 days before, NOT TAKE WARFARIN, if only pain take acetaminophen tablets.
- Do not bring valuables, removing Nail Polish (feet and hands), bring comfortable, light clothing and shoes bajitos.
- If your surgery is outpatient, arriving the day of surgery with one hour in advance.
- Come to your surgery with one companion more than age, not to bring children, admission to the clinic is not permitted unless the child is the patient.
- A couple of days before your surgery is will call you to confirm the value of your copay if that applies.
If your surgery requires a hospital stay:
- Entering the clinic one day before surgery, at 5:00 pm
- Bring (2) percutaneous enemas and enema tråvad oral if surgery is hysterectomy or colporrhaphy and according to request of your surgeon.
- Diet liquid 3 days before surgery.
- Bring all the examinations and studies requested by the treating physician (X-rays, pregnancy tests updated if your surgery is Pomeroy, electrocardiogram, CT, ultrasound, mammography, testing laboratories, etc.)
Depending on your surgery blood reserve:
- Approaching the Perfect Body clinic to seek blood reservation request orders then take them to the blood bank with their respective orders and its donors in good health. The name of the blood bank will be given while is the deliver the order.
- Bring Bank the blood at least 5 days prior to surgery.
- If you experience fever, flu, cough, diarrhea, or some other calamity, please contact time to the Perfect Body clinic to phones: 4217901-4217902 Ext: 101 or 204, since this is a reason to cancel and reschedule your surgery.
General post-operative recommendations for laser lipolysis:
- Avoid lying down during the day after his surgery, normal life activities and avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid eating dairy, fish and seafood, for a month.
- Try to eat: 80% of animal protein (meat, chicken, offal, eggs). 20% supplement vegetable (spinach, beans, chard) or a grain (lentil, bean, pea, chickpea etc.).
- Use medium anti embolicas at night.
- Use the Strip for 6 months, adjusting it permanently so that the skin adhering completely and is in a proper position.
- Remember that the end result of surgery gets six months for the same and depends on the pressure that occurs on the surgical area. This is very important!
- Not you having sex, smoking, alcoholic beverages, exercising, driving, or lifting heavy for a month.
- Removal of points on Perfect Body Medical Center 5 postoperative days.
- Protect the wounds with mycropore, change it every week.
- Attend the postoperative sessions scheduled in Perfect Body Medical Center.
- There should be no major post-operative complications, only some episodes of vomiting mild or occasional nausea due to changes of position.
- Liquid diet is recommended only the first night after surgery, if you vomit should try to eat again in few amount.
- Large amount of fluid drainage is normal and can last up to four days, sometimes arise purples which last about a week.
- On day 14 begins healing, which is characterized by the appearance of hard balls, that hurt to the touch, these balls are responsible for the adhesion of the skin to the muscle, which disappear when the 50 day since its inception.
If you have questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at 421 79 01 or 421 79 02