Pre surgical recommendations
The day before your surgery
- Pay promptly and avoid disadvantages
- Accounts for services rendered such as honorary physicians, anesthesiologist, room, policy and others, rights must be cancelled in advance the day before your surgery or preferably before.
- Beware of what eat, food recommendations
If her plastic surgery with general anesthesia, epidural or local assisted
- It should assist with the STOMACH COMPLETELY EMPTY (6) six hours before the procedure to prevent respiratory complications.
- If your surgery with general anesthesia in the morning, do not eat or take anything, or water. You must eat the night before 7:00 pm and drink fluids at 10:00 pm.
- Dinner for the night before
- Portion of chicken breast grilled, salad without dressing, non-acidic fruit juice and no dairy. You can take liquid (8) hours before the surgery.
If her plastic surgery with local anesthesia
You can consume up to 4 hours before light foods such as:
- Not citrus fruits.
- Non-dairy beverages: aromatic, Gatorade.
- Juice in water: Papaya, mango or guava
- Between cleaner, less chance of infection
- It is recommended to not shave the area to operate, since it can facilitate an infectious process. Can
do three days earlier with machine, or eight days earlier with wax.
- The night before and the day of surgery, the patient must bathe the entire body, using Iso-
Dine foam, which should be acting for five (5) minutes on the region to operate and then
Remove with plenty of water. Emphasis in armpits, umbilicus, genital and perianal area.
- The hair should be completely clean and dry for the admission to the surgical area.
- If your surgery is de face, performed a facial moisturizing with a week before your surgery and
a day before washing face, neck and hair.
Recommendations Post surgical
- Follow these recommendations strictly of their fulfilment is dependent on their rapid recovery and the success of your surgery.
- For your well-being and the good management of its pre and post surgical, follow these recommendations and do not follow any kind of indication of family, friends or neighbors without talking directly with your doctor or with the personnel in charge.
- Beware of the medicines you take
- Take medicines prescribed by the surgeon or anesthesiologist exclusively. If you need to receive other medication, please contact your doctor.
- The more clean are we and the environment, less chance of infection
- To prevent complications such as infections, take stringent measures regarding personal hygiene and hygiene of the environment. The bathroom should be washed and disinfected daily, as well as personal clothing and bedding.
- Keep away all kinds of pets.
- Do not manipulate the wound.
- Stay with clean hands, always wash them with SOAP and water.
- Cures must be performed by staff trained for this purpose.
For your well-being
Better to be accompanied the first days
- The patient must remain accompanied after surgery, in addition you will need support to get up and go to bed. In case of sickness, you must be lying immediately lifting her legs.
- If you don’t have who accompany her, you can stay in our Hotel CQB, where you will find everything you need for your recovery.
Take care and follow these recommendations
It will speed up your recovery
- Is convenient walking it more soon possible, because the edema improves the circulation and the evolution of the surgery.
- Avoid exposure to the Sun’s rays can cause irreversible stains on the skin.
- Do not smoke, remember that cigarette increases bronchial secretion and does not promote healing.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages, alter the anti-inflammatory and healing process.
- Physical activity be reactivated gradually, according to the tolerance and the medical recommendation. You can start with a daily walk, taking care to stretch before and after.
- Be careful what you eat
- Drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses a day).
- The day of your surgery to follow a liquid diet, daily make following your diet stream, avoiding irritating foods and fats.
- Maintain a healthy diet rich in fiber and iron-containing foods. (Fruits and vegetables)
Avoid eating red meat. Preferably eat white meat such as: chicken, Turkey, tuna in water.
- Avoid fats and carbohydrates in excess. (Consuming three servings of flour per day maximum).