Blepharoplasty reduces the signs of aging of the eyelids, which translates into wrinkles. This plastic surgery removes the fat bags located inside the eyelids and wrinkles and folds of the same.
Advantages and benefits
- The appearance of the eyelids and the eye after surgery is more youthful and vivacious, disappearing the appearance of trasnocho and tiredness.
- The results are permanent.
- The incisions are inconspicuous as are made in the natural creases of the skin.
- In the majority of cases diminishes the weight over the eyes produced by the excess skin on the eyelids, recovering the functionality.
Perfect Body Medical Center recommended
- Absolute rest is not compulsory, unlike you should return as soon as possible to their normal activities to the extent of their abilities.
- Avoid sunbathing during the first three months after surgery, this can cause irreversible stains on the skin.
- You should not smoke for three months, the cigarette does not promote healing.
- Avoid activities physical that you imply a tilt is towards front and lift objects heavy.
- Avoid activities that you can hit the operated areas, such as raising children, ball games, sports, etc., for a period of one month.
- Avoid the heat of the hairdryer directly on his face.
- Inflammation of the eyelids will remain until the third or fourth month. Only after the sixth month you will see the final result.
Type of plastic surgery: surgery
Immediate recovery time: 8 days
Short recovery time: 6 months