Duties of patients
You as a patient, also assumes the active participation of the duties stipulated by the clinic Perfect Body to ensure their safety and a healthy coexistence.
Their duties are as follows:
- Take care of your health and that of others
- Providing a respectful and dignified treatment to the nursing staff and other patients.
- Participate and take responsibility for its care and treatment process.
- Engage with informed consent.
- Report a clear and timely manner, concerning his State of health, physical impairment and related to their health and social circumstances.
- Take care and make use of the resources of the clinical and social security.
- Collaborate with the fulfillment of the rules and instructions of the clinic and the team treating.
- Commit to take care of your personal belongings and/or the members of their families.
Rights of patients
The Perfect Body Medical Center clinic recognizes and undertakes to ensure compliance with of the following rights you have as a patient:
- To a personalized, worthy, humane and ethical.
- To get a safe and high quality care.
- To the closeness of your family and friends.
- To be informed of all matters relating to your attention taking into account their emotional state and level of learning
- To clear and understandable communication.
- To privacy and the handling of confidential information.
- To express and to take into account your wishes, needs and decisions related to the process of care.